You can rent posh backyard pools by the hour in KC using this new Airbnb-style app
If you have a pool at home and want to make some extra cash, the site also lets you create an account and list your pool.
While Swimply is still expanding across the country, a handful of impressive options are already available around the KC metro. To help you scout your next summer staycation, we’ve compiled a list of them below:
- Location: Loose Park, Kansas City, Mo.
- Cost: $50 per hour for up to 8 guests
- Pool info: 4-6.5 feet
- Special amenities: basketball court, hot tub, BBQ grill, pool toys, speaker
- Best for: proximity to downtown, family get-togethers
- Location: Plaza area, Kansas City, Mo.
- Cost: $50 per hour for up to 15 guests
- Pool info: salt water, 4-5 feet
- Special amenities: large shallow area, bluetooth speaker, ice cooler, seats up to 18 people, private deck
- Best for: Lazy afternoons, relaxing poolside with friends
- Location: Hickman Mills, Kansas City, Mo.
- Cost: $50 per hour for up to 15 people
- Pool info: 3-10 feet
- Special amenities: BBQ grill, hot tub, bluetooth speaker, pool toys
- Best for: pool parties, Missouri suburb proximity, divers